Basic Strategic Orientations
1. Developing a set of sub-programs for creative interventions at the various stages of education.
2. Encouraging knowledge production by employing technology (technology as a catalyst).
3. Nurturing creativity and innovators and disseminating their experiences.
4. Improving infrastructure at educational institutions.
5. Encouraging enrollment in vocational and technical education as leverage for economic empowerment.
6. Facilitating student access to education at its various stages.
7. Practicing lobbying and advocacy to influence government trends wherever possible.
8. Focusing on interventions that have an impact on economic and social empowerment.
9. Improving the capacities of partner NGOs; enhancing and expanding funding and operational strategic partnerships.
10. Utilizing modern technology including digital media and interactive social media platforms to activate communication with partners.