“I can’t afford treatment in private hospitals so this service is my last resort. I come 3 days a week. Every treatment session lasts between 4 to 5 hours. Myself, and patients like me, face many problems. The unit provided a radical solution for Palestinian patients in Lebanon.” Kidney dialysis center in al Hamshari hospital in Saida, Southern Lebanon offers free treatment to around 80 Palestinian patients. Mohammed Al Mahmoud, Kidney dialysis Patient- Lebanon
Basic Strategic Orientations:
1. Strengthening economic and social empowerment among the most marginalized groups in the Palestinian society within the components of health, agriculture, basic humanitarian aid, orphan support and youth empowerment.
2. Improving the capacities of partner NGOs and strengthening and expanding strategic funding partnerships.
3. Developing telework mechanisms and promoting the concept of entrepreneurship.
4. Empowering orphans through education and employment.
5. Using modern technologies including digital media and interactive media platforms to activate communication with partners.