Youth Empowerment Support
The transition from education to employment is difficult for young people across the Arab region, but is particularly so for Palestinian youth.
YES empowers youth aged 15 to 29 with the skills and resources required to successfully transition into employment. YES activities include:
- Online career-counseling portal that helps students identify their ideal career path;
- Technical and Vocational Training opportunities;
- An employment portal where job seekers can access paid internship and apprenticeship opportunities and;
- Fast Forward; Palestine’s first entrepreneurship accelerator program.
- 5,000 youth engaged through the portal
- 3,800 young people trained on essential employability skills
- 3,600+ young people obtained internships
- 2,700+ young people obtained permanent jobs
- 400+ start-ups seeded